Thursday 7 April 2011

Font for the Title of Magazine
























After looking at many different font I made a decision to take a further look at these two. The font that I have chosen for the title of the magazine is the bottom font. I decided that I wanted to aim my magazine at 16-20 year olds, who enjoy indie music, and I thought that the font that I chose it more youthful that the font above, and the other fonts that I had previously looked at. I also have been inspired by the front cover of the music magazine "notion" and decided that I would like my music magazine to contain similar music as notion music magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear!
    I would love to know the original name of the second font, because I would love to use it for one of my designs... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete